Brainfeed, a monthly educational initiative, launched in April 2013, has been providing splendid service to the educational needs of K-12 students and academicians. Brainfeed aims to inculcate reading habits among students by providing thought – provoking content of their interest and value in addition to academics. Apart from providing interesting articles to the students, it also provides information to stakeholders in term of student behaviour, inculcating moral values, art of parenting etc. Brainfeed provides free academic supplement (VI-X) to help students to prepare for both school and competitive exams and it is the first educational magazine in India to use QR code to watch educational videos.
Brainfeed takes care to provide latest information relevant to students as per the changing educational scenario and also provides space to the students and educationists to express their views. On the whole, academic issues arising out of the classroom pedagogical practices, innovative technology-assisted teaching methodology and latest developments in the field of education have been brought out comprehensively for the benefit of everyone in the field of education.
Brainfeed endeavours to organize educational conferences in India and abroad to provide common platforms where in eminent educationists share their best pedagogical practices.
Conferences and Award Ceremonies conducted so far:
- The 1st National Conference on ‘Teaching Learning and Leadership – 2014’ was held in Hotel Awasa, Hyderabad on April 18, 2014.
- Over 150 teachers were felicitated with the ‘Best Teacher Award’ in ‘Acharya Devo Bhava, 2014’ held at Hotel Daspalla, Hyderabad on October 18, 2014.
- The 2nd National Conference on ‘Teaching Learning and Leadership – 2015’ and School Excellence Award for ‘Top 20’ International, Top 20-20 CBSE-ICSE Schools, Top 20-20 Pre-schools from Hyderabad and Bengaluru was held at Chancery Pavilion, Bengaluru on January 31, 2015.
- The International School Education Leadership Summit-2015 was held at Lotus Desaru Resort, Malaysia, on May 4, 2015 with visits to popular schools in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Workshop for the School Principals on the topic ‘Supporting Gifted Children’ was conducted at Hyderabad and Vishakapatnam on June 27th and 28th, 2015 respectively.
- Workshop for the School Principals on the topic ‘Multiple Intelligence’ was held at Warangal on August 23, 2015.
- Over 250 teachers were felicitated with the ‘Best Teacher Award’ in ‘Acharya Devo Bhava, 2015’ held at Fortune Murali Park, Vijayawada, AP, on September 27, 2015.
- The 3rd National Conference on ‘School Edu Leadership’ and ‘School Excellence Award-2016’ honouring ‘Top 500 Schools of India’, ‘Top 100 Preschools of India’ and ‘Top 25 Indian Schools of Middle East’ was held at Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi on February 4, 2016.
- The 2nd International Conference was held at The ‘H’ Hotel, Dubai on April 30, 2016, with visits to popular schools in Dubai.
- Over 200 teachers were felicitated with the ‘Best Teacher Award’ in ‘Acharya Devo Bhava 2016’ held at Hotel Daspalla, Hyderabad on September 20, 2016.
Conferences to be conducted
- The 4th National Conference on School Education Leadership, will be held on February 4, 2017, at Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi.
- The 3rd International Conference, will be held in the first week of May 2017, in Finland.